The new mobile POS solution can benefit hospitality businesses who seek to streamline their processes and improve efficiency.
- Technical requirements.
- Security compliance.
- Business reviews & in house testing.
What exactly does this mean for merchants who take card payments?
A one minute video is worth 1.8 million words :-)
A users guide to the Albert can be found here: Albert merchant user guide.
Businesses looking for terminal devices that offer more than just card payment processing may be surprised to find what can be done on the Albert.
Payment services Comm-Bank.
- One subscription - unlimited devices.
- Take orders and payments from the same device.
- Sync with Apple iPads/phones, Android tablets/phones or Windows devices.
- Print using Albert's printer or send tickets to an external printer.
- Per customer bill splitting.
- Manage tabs with menu items.
- Order ahead with fast.cafe.
Technical:Albert runs version 4.0.x of the Android operating system also known as "Ice Cream Sandwich". It has various security enhancements applied and requires Apps to comply with SEAndroid restrictions before being allowed on the App bank.
A vintage CBA money box along side the new Albert terminal.
For more information visit: splitability.com